Slam Dunk Loans: What is it?
Did you hear about Slam Dunk Loans somewhere and you are looking to learn more about the company and how it can help you before you proceed with a loan application? If you say yes, then this article will save you a lot of time and stress. Without further ado let’s dive into it.
What is Slam Dunk Loans?
Slam Dunk Loans is like an agent that connects you to the best loan provider close to you wherever you live in the US. It operates through its payday and installments loans billboard ads agency Round Sky. If you need a payday loan and you do not know where to go, Slam Dunk Loans can be very helpful even though it is not a direct lender. The only issue here is that you may experience high fees or APR with some loan providers. In other words, the terms and the conditions of the loans vary from one lender to the other.
You are not bound by the acceptance of the terms and the conditions of the loan. You are free to accept the loan or not to. It all depends on you.
What Are Slam Dunk Conditions?
First of all, if you are from the following states you may not be able to borrow money through the services of Slam Dunk Loans: Arizona, Arkansas, Connecticut, the District of Columbia, Georgia, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Vermont, Virginia or West Virginia.
If your state is part of the above-listed states, then consider applying for the same with LendingForBadCredit if you are not living in Connecticut, New Hampshire, Washington and Vermont. With LendingForBadCredit you will need to be at least 18 years old and not a military.
If your state is not part of the first above-listed states, then congratulation!
You can borrow between $200 and $2,500 and on the following conditions even though you have a bad credit score:
- The procedure is very fast: You can be connected in a few minutes after application
- An active checking account
- Have a monthly income of at least $1200
- must be a US citizen and at least 18 years old
- the employer cannot be a government agency like air force, USMC, ROTC, army, reserve or you cannot be a student
- your work phone cannot be your home phone
- your address must not be your PO BOx
- Turnaround time: 1 business day
Now that you meet the conditions you are probably wondering,
How do you get started, right?
How To Sign Up With Slam Dunk Loans?
Slam Dunk Loans form filling will take you just a few minutes.
- Click here to go to the site
- Choose the amount you are borrowing and enter your email. Click “Start here”
- Type your full name, your SSN last four digits, your year of birth, and your ZIP code. Hit Continue
- Type your address, phone No, and driver’s license No. Click Proceed to the Next Step
- Choose your birth date, your employment information, income, and bank account details.
Slam Dunk Loans will assess your application and try to connect you with a direct loan provider within 5 minutes. As soon as you are connected, all you will have to do is to complete a form with the lender and await approval.
Remember that when you are approved, you are still allowed not to take the loan if something is not clear to you.
When you are searching for the best short-term loan provider close to you, Slam Dunk Loans may be very helpful as it will save you a lot of energy and time. It is easy to get approval as its requirement can be easily met by anyone. Do not forget to go through the terms and conditions of the lender you are connected with before you collect the loan.
If you are thinking of trying other payday loan options check out this post on how to get the next-day online payday loan.